· 5 stars: "Excellent, Highly insightful. Lots of good information without being boring or preachy. Really enjoyed this book and would recommend to anyone already raw feeding or thinking of starting to raw feed."
· 5 stars: An Eye Opener. “This is an absolute MUST READ for people with dogs and who actually care about what they feed their pooches.”
· 5 stars: EYE OPENER! "AT LAST!!! A concise, easy to read and highly informative book to educate the otherwise conventionally led canine owner - do not hesitate to buy!"
· 5 stars: Must Read. “A fantastic must read for anyone who cares about what they feed their dog. You will never want to buy never mind look at another bag of kibble again!!”
· 5 stars: Excellent! “BRILLIANT Ms Turner really knows her stuff. Really easy to understand. Would really recommend. More please. Bought 3 copies for friends.”
· 5 stars: Very Informative and easy to understand. "A comprehensive and well written guide to raw feeding and the science behind the benefits to any canine. If you want to know why barf is best then this is a must have reference book."
· "After raw feeding for 23 years, it is great to read a book and still have things to learn."
· Veterinary Homoeopath: "Hope, I enjoyed your book and think it has very useful information of a practical nature for anyone trying to feed a raw diet, including myself! I will be recommending it to my clients."